investa solutions

investa solutions

Hi guys a friend was talking about these guys just wondering if anybody has any thoughts about them.

I went along to one of their seminars called "Funding your freedom", was about a $40 seminar and was meant to cover some things such as
# How to replace your income using property investments
# How to unlock money out of thin air
# How to instantly get access to cash
# How to buy properties with no deposit
# How investors quickly add value to their properties
# How you can use vendor finance to buy investment properties
# How to recognise future growth markets
# Hot locations to buy investment properties today
# How to continue buying investment properties, even after the banks say "No More"
I was a bit disappointed with the content as there was nothing really mentioned about vendor finance and how to borrow when banks say no. The rest of it was just the standard seminar stuff running through a few examples of how people have bought blocks of flats or houses, renovated them and sold for a profit. It didn't really cover much detail about any strategies. It was basically just an intro to the full seminar I think which would hopefully have more info but based on what came out of the intro I wasn't prepared to go to their full course incase that still lacked the info I want.

Best thing I picked up from there was if you can negotiate a 12 month settlement there are some lenders that will value the property based on the market value instead of using the lower of the market & the contract price.

Have also been and had a "tailored solution" prepared which goes through where you are now with your prop investing and your goals etc. They make some pretty graphs showing showing where you could possibly be in 10 years time and some other pretty ones showing how you can LOE. I was hoping they could also comment about structures and which lenders/products would be good for next deal and future deals. Having said that I think I will go and see them when I need of some more finance as they have been very helpful to date. If you are interested go and make a time to have a chat and coffee with them and make your own decision.

Back