Investar Search Tool - Group membership?

Hi,

I am looking for 4 others to partner in a monthly membership of the Investar property research tool.

I've heard good things about it. Thought I'd try it for 3 months. It would be $150 for 3 months for each person in the group.

Google search "investar" to see a demo of it and the fees etc.

PM me if interested :)

Last edited:
I was approached a few days ago about this from someone else - I read the conditions and thought no way would they allow it - emailed anon to check and this was the response:

"Thank you for your recent enquiry in regards to sharing log ins. Our membership options are for one person only, not for a group of investors/friends.

We do have a Corporate License for professional businesses, such as accountants, mortgage brokers, financial planners and property educators."

Probably the only way to do it would be dodgy - you have have to share an IP or similar maybe?

Actually I thought up a great scam - sign up with a personal email to the $3000 plan, get others on board, hand out the log-in and everyone is happy. In the 30 day cooling off period cancel your membership and keep everyone's money. No one is really going to be able to do much is my guess since it wasn't legit! And then you have $3000 toward your next deposit :p

heh, I am pretty sure they won't care if 4-5 people login using the same logins. Those 4-5 people are unlikely to get their own memberships individually so...

And I'd be amazed if they're doing any IP tracking :)

What I'm proposing is that I pay for the whole 3 months. (1 month at a time). The group pay me the $150 each (paypal or something). If anything goes wrong am happy to pay for the whole 3 months ($750) and refund the $150s.

In the scheme of things when paying $500k-$1mil for a property this is all a drop in the ocean :)

Cheers

I did see a corporate plan with 5-10 user accounts per plan. the per user price is way lower.
Is there 4-9 other people who are keen to join?
A 10 user licenses works out at approx $65 per user per mth.

If anyone is keen I can take 4 people on with my account. It's $179 a month so works out to $35.80 per month per person. Please pm me if interested

Does anybody actually know if multiple users with the same login / password can use the tool at the same time??

Judging from experiences with similar services like Pricefinder and RP Data, I would be amazed if they allowed multiple concurrent logins on a single account. They are the most difficult to deal with for trying to set this up. I know people who have tried.

I've signed up under my mortgage broking business. Interesting reports - you can even search for what people own if you know the approx areas. Sometimes you can even get the owners names or the tenant names of a property.

I've been playing around and it seems some of my clients have purchased really good properties while a few others have paid too much. But there is still much to learn as the software can do many more things.

If anyone wants a report on a property just email me at info at loan-experts.com.au

Seems to do Australia wide valuation estimates too.

Back