Investing in Shares..

Yes I do but not for any trend purposes in itself.

Also just curious, do you think we (in AUS) are still in a secular bear market, or do you think we are at or approaching the start of a new secular bull market?

And do you think we are currently in a cyclical bull market that may turn bearish?

Last edited:
Basically yes with the caveat being I am a tightwad whose interest is long term, I personally cant see any value and I think the current high payout ratio party has just pushed prices up further past reasonable value and also diminished future earnings growth because what was business reinvestment money is going out as dividends, but saying that nothing to stop prices rising alot more and even when the next correction comes the market low could be higher than we are now.

But I am not selling.

I suspect we are going into more of a stockpickers market (niche smallcaps perhaps?) as aposed to 18months ago where low hanging blue chip fruit was plentyfull.

Warren Buffett apparently suggests prices are still reasonable. But even he says he doesn't predict market directions and that he doesn't have a clue.

Back