Investment Loans

Hey everyone, I'm just getting starting in the wonderful world of property investment, and I still have a lot to learn. I am wondering how exactly I am supposed to go about getting a loan for no money down and with no income. I have no job right now as I want to get started full time in investment, mainly fixer upers. I have read a few books about investment property, but it's still foggy as to how to get the loans. I know that there are some lenders out there that are strictly investment lenders, and would probably be willing to give money to just about any investor, but I dont know where to look. Like I said, I'm just getting started in this, so any information or advice on where to look, how to go about getting the loans or ANYTHING else would be great.

do a JV with someone who has capital, use a credit card for the deposit, look into solicotors funds... the list goes on and on.

Best idea would be to do a search for "no money down" and see what turns up in the archives. There's been discussion on most of the ideas over the years.

Jas

Back