Investment rental property management software

Can you recommend a easy and simple Investment rental property management software to track rental statement from Management agents

I just have a folder for rental statements. I have never had much problem with receiving statements to need to monitor them, but occasionally notice I have missed saving one to the folder and then have to go back through my emails or follow up with agent.

Statements are a minor part of it because you get a year end summary for tax anyway.

I have many folders and sub folders for my property investing, a bit anal in records, not just for tax but more for my own reference.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with different pages such as below. Other than rental income/PM fees which is updated at end of year, all other page totals automatically update my front page tally so I know what the property owes me to the cent.

Attachments

• Capture 1.JPG
    Capture 1.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Capture 3.JPG
    Capture 3.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 101
I still use Rent Manager.

It is so easy. I can have it with or without GST, so its ideal for residential and commercial properties. I have a statement at my fingertips at any time. I can get a combined statement, so I can judge tax payable etc.

I know its simple...but it suits me

Chris

Back