Investment Seminars in Melbourne?

Hello, I'm wanting to do a property investment seminar and wondered if anyone can recommend any in Melbourne? I'm considering the Victorian University with Peter Koulizos seminar and just wanted to find another good one to compare it with, as it is a lot of money to outlay, so wanted to do my research on them first.

Hi, I know nothing about that seminar but I think you need to ask yourself why you want to go to a seminar. That format suits some, but for most people a lot more can be learned a lot cheaper from forums such as this and from books. If you are a novice I'd suggest $100 worth of books and some time on this forum will buy you an excellent primer on property investment.

edit: if the seminar is cheap (ie <$200 or so) then why not, there's no much to lose. I worry about novices going to $5,000 seminars.

cheers. :)

Start at the library!!! In the economics section, Jan's books will be there, and all the others. Have a look on the net, and when you find someone you want to hear more of, go to their seminar. Most seminar organisers put a freebie on first, to entice you into the $5,000 weekend. these can be very educational. John Burley's seminar in 2000 was free, and set me on my property investment path.

Back