Invitation for PERTH Forumites

Gday Guys,

I love creative and innovative strategies to control property with minimal outlay, getting in at ground level to maximise potential for gains.

I would like to invite you to attend an information session to hear about our latest extraordinary opportunity to acquire land in Victoria at ground level prices, with massive discount to what the public will be paying. You will learn about a truly remarkable master planned community focused on sustainability, affordability and catering to the aging population.

We now have an opportunity for you to secure an option for $15,000* to buy land for $58,000* at massive discount to market value! (With the $15,000 coming off your purchase price)

Act now to secure your seats-

Thursday 27th November

Metro Hotel on Canning
61 Canning Highway
South Perth
(Parking Under Hotel)
6:30 registration for a 7pm start.

RSVP Jarrad on 0403 659 753 or email [email protected]

More details at www.investorsedge.net.au

The Opportunity is not being marketed to the public, only to our clients and through this closed forum. A large marketer would normally take a Put and Call position and then release blocks at a premium closer to titles being issued. I am giving the average investor the opportunity to take the option so all the value is not being cut out, which is usually the case :)

No true investor would judge an opportunity without hearing all the facts. The market value in todays market is significantly higher then the put price.

Please come along to hear all the facts, directly from the developer who has flown over to Perth and then make a judgement for yourself. Id love to meet any perth investors who use this forum :)

I've missed a scene

When did you get into Marketing QL :confused:

InvestorsEdge used to have a lot of courses run by Louise Bedford and Chris Tate (which looked great), hadn't seen the link for a while but now looks more property orientated?

OLD LINK

Investors Edge Pty Ltd is a Melbourne based training company that aims to help sharemarket traders become more profitable by adhering to the principles of discipline, analysis and money management.

Here is a list of all courses currently being run by Investors Edge:

1 day Courses:
- Options Trading Workshop
- Secret of CandleStick Charting
- Secret of Trading Options

1 hour Courses:
- Free Seminar

2.5 hour Courses:
- Take Control Investment Seminar

3 hour Courses:
- Case Study Night
- Money Management
- Pattern Recognition
- Successful Short Selling
- Systems Design
- Trade Talk

Investors Edge Real Estate

Hey Redwing,

I left engineering to follow my passion in property about 8 months ago, starting up Investors Edge Real Estate Pty Ltd. So now I get to do what I love all day long... oh except for the administration part, cant seem to get away from that :)
Cheers,

QL

Back