Ip 3

Put an offer in yesterday on IP 3. 3 bed low set brick & tile in Kippa-Ring (Redcliffe peninsula QLD). Had one rejected last week so hopefully this one will go through. If not have a third in my sights.

Wasnt actually looking to buy already as IP1 was purchased in April 07 and IP2 in September 07 so was really looking to consolidate for a bit but got the buying bug again.

I am finding that there is an awful lot of over priced crap on the market that isnt moving but the ones that are well priced and in good nick are going within days of listing. I did the whole open house thing yesterday and saw 10 houses in about 4 hours. Of those I saw 2 of interest, one I have put an offer on and one is my back up. Would actually like to buy both but dont think I can stretch that far.

Mrs DR

So your definition of not looking for property, is going to 10 OFI and putting in an offer on 1 & have one back-up? :eek:

By comparison then I passed my weekend in a comatose state. ;)

Good luck with the prospective purchase(s)

So your definition of not looking for property, is going to 10 OFI and putting in an offer on 1 & have one back-up? :eek:

By comparison then I passed my weekend in a comatose state. ;)

Good luck with the prospective purchase(s)

LOL - Kind of crept up on me - not much to do on Saturday so figured what the hey - I'll have a look at one or two, and kept going

The 'plan' as much as I have one was to consolidate for 12 months, see what the market was doing and look at IP3 towards the end of the year. I guess I will need to update that if this one goes through.:rolleyes:

Congratulations!! If you would care to share, I would love to know what you got it for in the current market, and what sort of rent you would get. I understand you may not want to share that info.

Back