IP in Brandon (Burdekin)

What an opportunity to buy a relatively cheap near new brick house for 129,000 with a garanteed rental return of $180 week!
The house is 8 years young and is neat as a pin and lovingly kept by the origanal current owner. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 with built ins, family room looking onto the double space carport which can also be a plesent outdoor entertaining area. The kitchen is galley style with modern appliances, brand new dishwasher and pantry, the dining room adjoins the spacious lounge room perfect for entertaining guests. The whole house is fully airconditioned, with splits to the main living areas and wall air cons in the bedrooms. Cieling fans throughtout and quality light and door fittings. the laundry and toilet are in great shape and location. The bathroom is 2 way and has a separate bath and shower.
The house is on a full 1/4 acre block, Rates are only $1200 a year. The house is located at 64 Hillier Street Brandon. The yard is landscaped and the lawn is always neat and green. A garden shed adds a finishing touch to the yard.
Brandon is a quiet, underrated small suburb of Ayr in the Burdekin. Many houses this value and less have been sold to investors in the last 2 years. Values in such country areas will eventually catch up with the huge increases in capital cities it is only a matter of time. And Brandon is only an easy 45 mins Drive north to the thriving metropolis of Townsville.
If interested please email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Thanks Tommo

Hi Tommo,
Thanks for your question.

I am garanteeing the rental return for at least 2 years, whilst I biuld my business further and the family grows and then we are ready for another place. Will sign up a rental contract. We are both Professional workers. I am with Education Queensland and my wife is with the Queensland Police. So there is no problem with us in terms of tenancy.

Hope this answers your question.

Andrew

Back