IP Software...

Ross
They had a stand at the "Money" show at Darling Harbour on the weekend. Seemed a bit pushy, but I think a saw some numbers in there somewhere along the lines of $3500
(Thats the program, not the computer :rolleyes: )
jahn

Site advertises product for $2,499 in NSW.

Includes training course & 12 months data...then they've got you with the refills :)

Lousy site design....

No demo of the system for comparison...

Does not impress me.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Sorry EZ-Rent but as soon as something asks you first for all your details BERORE you can download your "Free" stuff, I just click the BACK button & I'm out of there. If your product is as good as you hope it is, put a time trial on it and people will purchase the full version if it delivers.
JIM

Jim,

I took the punt and dl'd it.

It actually looks like quite a good package. I don't quite get the same numbers as my own calculations, but I've yet to look into exactly why that is, but it's not far off.

EZ,

Does your software have the new WA stampduty rates incorporated into it, or the older ones?

Cheers

Hi

No its doesn't do the new WA stampduty yet (slack huh since I'm in WA :), but a maintenance release will come out soon with it in. It does assume the new income tax rates though..

With regards to registering before downloading, thats simply so I can email people when I release a new version. If it bothers you that much just fake the email address, it will still let you thru.

It doesn't mail you a key or anything like that. The software is not trialware or shareware. Its freeware for all home users.

Paul
[email protected]

Back