Is Money Number 1

Just did a quick mow on the lawn and as there is little to think about, the mind ponders??/
1, the world leaders were quick to give up billions of dollers for the markets.
2, not so quick to supply billions of dollers to other issues like cancer reserch, global warming, starving children, education.and other inportant issues, does a life, or a planet have a value, it seems so in this case!!

To take their position on this I guess they would argue that if there was a global financial collapse there would be no money at all for those other things you mention, as against the small amount that is currently available.

I have no idea how true that really is - especially with Mr Paulson being less than convincing in his "detailed" rescue plan as to what he actually plans to do with all that money...

also important to not confuse paper money with real resources. it's one thing to crank up the printing press, quite another to feed and clothe the ever expanding populace of the world. It will all end in tears and not so far away I would think... tied to peak oil of course.

Just did a quick mow on the lawn and as there is little to think about, the mind ponders??/
1, the world leaders were quick to give up billions of dollers for the markets.
2, not so quick to supply billions of dollers to other issues like cancer reserch, global warming, starving children, education.and other inportant issues, does a life, or a planet have a value, it seems so in this case!!

Root motivation: PROFIT.

cancer research - what a crock. "take a pill and you'll be fine" mentality. aint gonna happen, it's like pouring water into a bucket with a hole in it.

starving populations will always starve as long as the people left to govern them remain the same. feeding the populations under their govt's noses creates militia warfare due to hoarding - more harm than good. look at cambodia after the floods.

bailing out private institutions with public money is just plain wrong. if the govt's of the world bail them out then the people responsible need to hang for their financial mismanagement.

Back