It's a girl

Congrats on the arrival of your daughter. Now you'll just need to order your shotgun and rocking chair for the front porch and put bars on the windows :D

Congrats Bayview,

We have 3 little ones as well - all great fun. It's a bit of a worry though once you are outnumbered!!

Best wishes,

Arch

Congrats Bayview,

We have 3 little ones as well - all great fun. It's a bit of a worry though once you are outnumbered!!

Best wishes,

Arch

Still ok there; me and the two boys, plus Harvey the cat - versus Mum and daughter.

Congrats. Are we going to get to see photos?
All newborns look like Winston Churchill when he was about 75. :D

I'll post some soon.

Congratulations. Hope your wife heals quickly from her c/s. Make sure she gets loads of rest and keep on top of the house work and cooking so she doesn't have to do anything but bond and breastfeed that beautiful new baby :D

Congratulations. Hope your wife heals quickly from her c/s. Make sure she gets loads of rest and keep on top of the house work and cooking so she doesn't have to do anything but bond and breastfeed that beautiful new baby :D

Thanks Mum. :D

FYI, I've spent the whole of today (so far) doing just that in readiness for the Minister for Misery's return home tomorrow.

You could have flown down to give me hand!

Amazingly, my two boys are still alive through the process (haven't had to kill them yet).

And of course; they are a great help. :eek::D

Congratulations....

The first few months will be easy as baby will sleep most of the time and anywhere. After about 3 months, it will get harder to manage the older kids and sleeping routine baby. That's when you want the older kids to be quiet.

But it's all worth it and enjoy every moment. They grow up fast.

[/B]My 10 year old is already like this! :D
Enjoy it while you can,i had red hair till our first daughter turned 12 then for the next 5 years it all went grey,only now as they are all above 20 is there still a few red hairs comming back,very testing times and something you can't run away from..

Congratulations! Your daughter is especially lucky to have 2 big brothers looking out for her too.

well, I;m not sure about that.. I had 4 big brothers, and I dont know if they were looking out for me.. or just looking for ways to trick me! Actually, they teased my cousins more than me, because they got a better reaction out of them. they squealed and reacted more to the cicadas hung on the curtains to hatch, or the funnelweb spider paperweight......or my brother dressing in drag and having a lovely conversation with my elderly aunt with dementia at NYE parties.

now that i'm older, I appreciate them alot more!!

Congratulations Bayview ...a girl after 2 boys is really special, ours are in that order and our now 17 year old daughter continues to delight both Dad and me.
Hope your baby is settling in and her brothers have taken to her :)

well, I;m not sure about that.. I had 4 big brothers, and I dont know if they were looking out for me.. or just looking for ways to trick me! Actually, they teased my cousins more than me, because they got a better reaction out of them. they squealed and reacted more to the cicadas hung on the curtains to hatch, or the funnelweb spider paperweight......or my brother dressing in drag and having a lovely conversation with my elderly aunt with dementia at NYE parties.

now that i'm older, I appreciate them alot more!!

Thats why you're so lucky as is little Miranda Mae - look at it as an education.

I had a big brother who played every trick under the sun on me and I'm pretty sure he once cried when I beat him at pool but good fun all the same.

Quick pic

Here are a couple of pics as promised.

See?...Winston Churchill. :D

The glamour boy is our Nicholas, aged 2.5.

Attachments

• IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2303.jpg
    IMG_2303.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 59
Back