It's come to my attention....

....that some peeps are left hanging by myself recently.

Sorry to all. I'm moving house, working full time and running my design consultancy on the side (with no drop off in rate) as well usual family duties.

You may have noticed I have dropped off from SS a bit, too.

Things will cool off in about a month and then I can re-focus.

So I just thought I would chuck up a general explanation for my tardiness. Please don't think it's an ongoing issue.

Cheers,
A.

....that some peeps are left hanging by myself recently.

Sorry to all. I'm moving house, working full time and running my design consultancy on the side (with no drop off in rate) as well usual family duties.

You may have noticed I have dropped off from SS a bit, too.

Things will cool off in about a month and then I can re-focus.

So I just thought I would chuck up a general explanation for my tardiness. Please don't think it's an ongoing issue.

Cheers,
A.

Yes, I did notice, that's fine, nothing wrong with your focus, you need a good break or more hours in the day and then come back firing.:)

CHeers, MTR

Aaron the court summons for my suing you for mental anguish and suffering due to your absence from the forums is being served on monday.

Aaron the court summons for my suing you for mental anguish and suffering due to your absence from the forums is being served on monday.

Yep. And I took this on as a "no win no fee". My client will settle however on a commercial basis for $100k . You've already done the written apology and acknowledgement bit so that's all cool.

Back