January MIG Meeting

I've been trying to get to one of these for ages. Been once as I am often working on wednesday nights.

I was quite thrilled when I look at my diary and saw that I wasn't working on the last wed. of January....and then the date change. I guess it's not meant to be.

Ok forgive me but I new.

What's going on here? Is MIG..Melbourne Investor group?

Moreland?

Cone someone shed some light on these meetings eg. who's welcome, what's discussed, what imput participants have to make

OH is beer, food & wine supplied? :D

Regards
Steve

Hi Bradsdad,

MIG is Melbourne Investor Group, yes.

Basically, every month or so Melbourne Somersoft readers get together and have some informal discussions about property investing, life in general and whatever else comes up. Everyone is welcome and while i've only been to a couple i've always found them beneficial.

Moreland is the name of the hotel we sometimes meet at in Brunswick for a meal, but the January meeting is not a dinner but just a casual meeting in Nunawading.

Ok forgive me but I new.

What's going on here? Is MIG..Melbourne Investor group?

Moreland?

Cone someone shed some light on these meetings eg. who's welcome, what's discussed, what imput participants have to make

OH is beer, food & wine supplied? :D

Regards
Steve

I'm trying to get there but family needs may dictate otherwise. If I needed a lift home is there anyone who lives near Northcote? :D

Thanks for organising the venue again Pete ! and Shonnie for organising the meeting.

Good catching up with everyone again.. and seeing a couple of new faces.

I'm trying to get there but family needs may dictate otherwise. If I needed a lift home is there anyone who lives near Northcote? :D

sorry Anita.. I didnt get to see your post in time since Northcote isnt that far off Doncaster -

See you at the next meeting.

Harris

Thanks to everyone! I haven't been to a meeting in ages and I totally forgot about how much valuable information you can pick up from them. I'll definitely be attending more now! THANKS!!

Sorry I missed it. Have had a few hassles with wifes work so was needed at home to lend support. Look forward to making one in the near future.

here here, thanks all.
David here, i turned up a little late (with Diana) however thoroughly appreciate the healthy discussion and sharing of experiences and perspectives. looking forward to getting my hands dirty and meeting again next month....
[ps: couldn't find my old forum name so ManyManeuvers it will be]
Cheers,
David

Thanks PT - very good of you to let us use your premises and keep you away from your gorgeous wife

It is always good to get together and swap ideas, its great to get the different viewpoints

Chris

Thanks Shonnie and Peter for oraganising the event/venue
and Goanna for suggesting the meeting style this month, the interactivity benefits all, especially the variety of topics discussed on the evening

As Chris said the different viewpoints was sensational.... Obviously we need varying thoughts across the table. If we all had the same views there would be nothing of value added.

....and a bonus, you get to converse with a lot more people,
great night,
again thank you

cheers

Timm

Back