Just need the average RE Sale Prices for SA

Just doing up a spreadsheet at the moment and wondering what RE Agents normally charge to sell a house in Adelaide. (average/normal sale process) I am only after an average amount. All my properties have been private sales so I don't know.

House value approx $350,000

Thanks

(And I did search but couldn't find the answer on this website)

Just doing up a spreadsheet at the moment and wondering what RE Agents normally charge to sell a house in Adelaide. (average/normal sale process) I am only after an average amount. All my properties have been private sales so I don't know.

House value approx $350,000

Thanks

(And I did search but couldn't find the answer on this website)

This may seem like an obvious question, but why didn't you just phone 2-3 real estate agents and get the figures?

Mystery ... :rolleyes:

This may seem like an obvious question, but why didn't you just phone 2-3 real estate agents and get the figures?
Mystery

Or type "real estate selling commission sa" in a google search which gives you this: http://www.arec.net.au/index.php?c=2

which when you read it says:
Our research shows that real estate fees / agents fees /real estate commission in SA generally range from 2% to 2.75% in the city and metropolitan areas, then 2.75% to 3% from the metropolitan area outwards

gee my apologies, I thought this was a forum about real estate where people help each other, sorry my mistake.

thanks Propertunity for the link

gee my apologies, I thought this was a forum about real estate where people help each other, sorry my mistake.

thanks Propertunity for the link

Totally understandable if you wanted to avoid calling real estate agents.

They answer questions with another question rather than giving you a straight answer. :(

Agreed, and also I didn't know a real estate agent that would take my call at 11:00pm at night, doesn't sound too mysterious to me....

Agreed, and also I didn't know a real estate agent that would take my call at 11:00pm at night, doesn't sound too mysterious to me....

My reply wasn't meant to be offensive. It just seemed like the logical thing to do and you didn't mention it was something you needed to know at 11.00pm in your original post.

I now remember why I don't contribute to SS much these day's. People are very quick to judge and easily offended.

Mystery

Last edited:
Back