Karragarra and Lamb Islands.

Hello. Looking to buy on Karragarra and Lamb Islands.(to live in) Have done a lot of research on the facilities, prices, etc.
Am looking for your opinions(if you have had personal experience or know of someone who has) on the above islands plus Macleay and Russell also. For those of you who live/have lived there why did you move there initially and was it all that you hoped it to be? Would you leave? or Why did you leave? What do you see as the good/bad things about the above islands. What's your opinion on the future of these islands? What would you say to this statement:
"There are many suburbs of capital cities that were once looked upon unfavourably (ie bad areas) but over time they have prospered. The above islands main hurdle is access (cost of ferry trips, not being able to jump in a car and go places without a ferry trip first) however over time, as more people move there for what the lifestyle has to offer,(as has been happening) then so too will the islands prosper"
Look forward to your collective wisdom as this is a big decision.
Thanks
Tony

russel island and macleay island were listed fairly high up for capital growth for the next 5-8 years in a residex report i purchased, so you (may) have that to look forward to, sooner rather than later,

if i had enough money i would buy every property on the island and make it my own, imagine that, your own little island!! no one to bother you and you could walk around naked all day offending no none but sea brids...aaahh bliss :)

Back