Kudos cards - different angle to standard 'thankyou cards'

Has anyone ever seen a 'job well done' or preferably a 'kudos' type of printed card?
I thought someone may have mentioned it on SS but searching didn't reveal anything.

Do you mean like a business sized card? (Good idea btw).

Or if you mean a standard greeting card size, I imagine there'd be something that could work at a larger supplier (perhaps large newsagency or department store).

Good luck.
Caroline

Any and all of the above!

I have searched high and low in Hallmark stores, the Caligraphy card and gift stores, and in overseas card shops where they seem to have every card imaginable (eg. 'congrats to my sister-in-law for expecting', 'happy 27th to my brother-in-law', 'Congratulations to my uncle on his first baby'...) but haven't seen anything beyond 'thankyou' cards which aren't really suitable.

Looks like I'll just have to make my own. ;)

Any and all of the above!

I have searched high and low in Hallmark stores, the Caligraphy card and gift stores, and in overseas card shops where they seem to have every card imaginable (eg. 'congrats to my sister-in-law for expecting', 'happy 27th to my brother-in-law', 'Congratulations to my uncle on his first baby'...) but haven't seen anything beyond 'thankyou' cards which aren't really suitable.

Looks like I'll just have to make my own. ;)

I think you will do a much better job than any of that commercial cr@p, anyway.
Could be the start of a new business idea for you!

Back