Land Prices ???

Hi,

Quick question ...

Can you negotiate on land prices from the developer ???

I guess you can always try, but is it common practice / do you stand a chance ?

For information the blocks are in WA by Satterly. Some have been sitting for at least 3 -4 months and the others I only noticed them about 2 weeks ago.

cheers

You can negotiate, but my concern is why are they sitting on the market for 3-4 months, that's not a good sign in the current Perth market.

I would prefer to be buying blocks that are flying out the door as generally speaking with each stage they cost more, bingo... you have growth.

MTR:)

Not sure why they would be sitting a while it's in baldivis.
So maybe that's a reason .... However it is for a PPOR which we probably won't move from for a while.

I won't be moving back to WA for a while so thought I might put a cheeky offer down , but not rediculous and see how it goes ....

Not sure why they would be sitting a while it's in baldivis.
So maybe that's a reason .... However it is for a PPOR which we probably won't move from for a while.

I won't be moving back to WA for a while so thought I might put a cheeky offer down , but not rediculous and see how it goes ....

Put ridiculous, why not, if volume is greater than demand then you have nothing to lose.
I would also check out previous sales of same size land in this location/area

thanks .... wasn't sure if it was a done thing,never bought a block of land before.

Im sure one day death will be more negotiable than taxes

Back