land sharks

hi all
this post is give investors the difference between a land shark and a sea shark.
if you know what to look for there is a chance you will not get bitten in the sea
or on land
now a land shark and a sea shark have alot in common.
and as I go thru this post you will see how similar they are.
and they have adapted to their particular enviroment to get to the top of their food chain
they have very silmilar developments
and nature can adapt to allow different animal to adjust to live in different enviroments without losing the particular needs of the animal or mammal.

so first let starts at the nose.
a sea shark has alot of different noses from the nurse and white pointer to the hammer head the nose is used to do a couple of things.
feel,
smell for blood,
and use as sonic unit to sense movement.
is very sensitive and is the main sensor area
with a land shark this is very similar
the nose is used to check an enviroment but for a land shark sight is more the primary sensor to the nose but the nose is used to sense the meeting as its a requirement for a land shark to leave before problems occur and odours and smell are given out and a land shark need to very attuned to these odours.
next the eyes
seas sharks require that the eyes point forward this is the same for land sharks
a land sharks eyes require that they are very specific and very concentrated
and the assist this the land shark wears glasses to pin point the point of attack
a land shark will have a very specific target and must hit it to feed so any miss is not some thing thats acceptable.
so the assistance of glasses( a sea shark does not have this assustance) does allow a land shark the ability to move with its prey with ease.
I will add a few thing to the land shark and if people wish to add by all means
a sea shark has designed a body that can swim thru its enviroment with great speed this has been done with a special skin
with small air pockets that alow the shark to move not swim in the water or ocean
and the land shark is the same
it wears a special suit usually designed for the shark to swim thru its enviroment its usually a very thin or fine material
the suit allows the wearer to blend in but also allows the shark to move with in groups as the suit allow the shark to put on a form of air.
as his victim thinks he is some thing he is not and this allows the land shark the ability to move very fast thru the community he wishes to swim.
this suit also allow the shark to move between groups with out the usual requirements of identification this has given the land shark the same speed as the sea shark the land shark has the ability to change suits to suit its enviroment and this is an great advantage on land.
the body of the land shark and the sea shark are very similar
the sea shark is designed or speed in water
the land shark goes to a gym to make its body the same
the seas shark is the fastest fish in the sea
the land shark can run for the media just as fast
the seas shark has alot of teeth
that land shark polishes its teeth and smiles alot for the camera
the sea shark attackes from behind
the land shark attackes from all sides
the sea shark bite and swims on
the land shark atttacks and attacks and attacks until the victim is eaten whole
the sea shark bears an egg
the land shark is a mammmal.
the sea shark uses fins to swim
the land shark uses camoflague so it blends it with the victims and reports from victims is they have not been able to describe the shark and this is why this shark is very advanced to its sea cousine
one thing that both have
is the ability to sense prey
use of there noses to find prey
and use of speed and agility to attack
the sea shark leaves blood the land shark take that as well.
by all means those that can add to the descript of the land shark add as you wish

I can see the analogy.

The other reason why the land shark needs a thin suit (when he's learning) is in case his conscience causes him to sweat wheh he's ripping people off.

However as the land shark gets more skilled they convince themselves that they're doing the right thing. Their mind no longer has guilt and their concience is clear. In fact they're doing their customer a favour. The result is no more sweat, which is bad for body language.

hi all
no dream
just thought I would post and get a few people to give a decription of a land shark they have met
you will all meet them so its a good thing to know what they are and look like.
I think you will see alot more coming out as the market corrects and the funds have issues
as this is the best time for them to feed
if you have never been bitten by one well you have ben very lucky
as alot of people in business especially commercial business meet them all the time
I will give a few of them as I go along with this post
just a bit busy to add a coupe right now
but add as you like

Back