Landbanking / Rural Investors...?

Hey all - deal here for you landbankers or people that like to rent to people with stables etc.

13.75ac in Baldivis, asking $895k. There was a sale last year at $1.7mil but the bloke folded and left a whopping $50k deposit.

URGENT sale to retain the home they've just purchased - bank will foreclose this weekend if no offer on.

Block is just at end of Kwinana Freeway, along Young Road in Baldivis. Near to Young Rd is Residential R20 but that's not feasible yet at this end, however, it may go special rural to allow possibly an R2.5 development etc. This whole southern corridor is earmarked for Development by the State Govt.

I believe there would be instant equity in purchasing this at this price, however, get your own professional advice before proceeding.

PM me for more details and the contact.

Cheers,
Aaron.

"Developers" put offers in on the greater part of properties at the North end of Young Rd, from Doghill Rd corner.

Two of them had deposits of 500k, each, on them, all have fallen through. The deposits were forfeited.

Lot of unhappy campers in that street who found out "cash unconditional" offers don't necessarily stand up.

Three of the properties are back on the market with price tags of $10 mil, $14 mil and $19 mil. All are rural.

Yes, I know some of the vendors. Don't know the property you refer to but some of the vendors made committments based on the offers.

Last edited:
Back