landlord insurance

I currently have home and landlords insurance with CGU. I'm thinking about changing companies but I have just got a new job and have very little time at the moment to research insurance companies. Can any of you recommend any good companies to get insurance through? I think CGU is fine but I'm keen to get the best value for money.

thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply.

I just bought my 3rd investment property and use Terri sheer and once you have 3 policies with them you receive $20 a year off of each policy for having 3. My property manager called and received the instant discount.

Have AON & Terri Scheer......Have not claimed thru scheers but have AON a couple times over the years ..no probs.

Terri Scheer currently have a Bonus offer until 30 June 2008 where they provide an additional three months cover. It is called 15 4 12 see the website for more info. Also, compare excesses on policies.

J&J :)

Have AON & Terri Scheer......Have not claimed thru scheers but have AON a couple times over the years ..no probs.

I have made claims, and they paid without any problems.

I only had one issue with a IP I was selling, where they would only pay for contents which I actually first purchased and then produced reciepts.

After a firm discussion with them, they simply paid out the value without me needing to re-purchase the items.

Since I was selling, I didn't need to re-purchase the furniture.

So I'm happy to recommend them.

Back