Landlord insurance

Hi All,

We are just to settle on our first property after some delays and I have tried the search function but was not able to find recent recommendations on which landlord insurance companies people use. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback that people are happy to share, thanks in advanced.

I have Terri Scheer & AON Landlord Insurances.

Have had a couple of claims on AON over the years... No problems with the claims..

No claims as yet with Terri Scheer.

I use RACV for the multi-policy discount, but they wanted a fortune for the new IP, so after getting different quotes I went with Terri Scheer who was significantly cheaper than the rest for LL. There are a few comments on the later on the SS forum, but I think a bit of due diligence should be done prior.

ive owned an IP in fairfield Sydney for the last 8 years and have never had LLI. this was mainly due to ignorance. im now buying another IP in brissy and need to get matters in order

Thanks for the replies, I was looking at Terri Scheer as they seemed the most value for money, but in saying that I only compared them to a couple of others, thanks again :)

Also have a look at EBM, there's a discount code for new policies with them of 2-3 months free (can't remember what it is but should show up if you google).

Back