Launceston,Georgetown ?

Finding myself residing just out of Launceston these days, I'm thinking of investing in the area. Did a search of this forum and found a good thread or two but they're a little dated!
Any Tassie investors still kicking around? SOS? Jazzmoo? Jenga?
Interested in Invermay maybe Sth Launc or Mowbray. Wondering about Georgetown. Any ideas especially from one of you locals, I'd really appreciate it.

Hello,

I have an IP in Invermay. PM me with any questions that you may have. I like the CF derived from the area and I love Launceston. :)

Finding myself residing just out of Launceston these days, I'm thinking of investing in the area. Did a search of this forum and found a good thread or two but they're a little dated!
Any Tassie investors still kicking around? SOS? Jazzmoo? Jenga?
Interested in Invermay maybe Sth Launc or Mowbray. Wondering about Georgetown. Any ideas especially from one of you locals, I'd really appreciate it.
Hi there, I am on the other side of Georgetown (west tamar). You have all sorts of businesses in Georgetown of course. Bell Bay Power Station is being taken over, but there remains many other firms around. I personally wouldnt invest anywhere near the water ( I noticed on occasions water lapping up too near the main roads). We have of course the impending Pulp Mill ( hope not!! lol) Invermay is a brillient area (not pretty) but central for everywhere and I would have thought being CBD it would have been an excellent investment area. If you require any further information delighted to help pm me

I am happy with Invermay , and rental yield is around 7% as well.
Gunns has two potential partners (and would be eying off Timbercorps assets one would think) , so the upside potential is very good if that pulp mill does go ahead.

Back