Launch of the Navra Blue Chip Australian Share Funds

Dear Forum Members,

Launch of the Navra Blue Chip Australian Share Funds

As Chairman of NavraInvest Limited I am delighted to invite you to the launch of the Navra Blue Chip Australian Share Funds.
NavraInvest Limited is the company formed to be the responsible entity and manager of the Funds.

The investment management concept of the Funds has been developed over many years and more recently has been actively tested and supported by many of my clients. I would like to thank them most sincerely for their involvement and encouragement in establishing these Funds.

During the launch I will be giving a presentation and introducing the NavraInvest management team.

We have scheduled launches in the following cities:

Sydney 29th April
Brisbane 30th April
Melbourne 1st May
Canberra 2nd May

All Forum members, partners and friends are welcome, however I ask you to provide us with names and addresses and we will forward invitations. This helps us to keep track of final numbers for catering purposes.

RSVP:
21st April 2003 | [email protected] | (02) 9087 1888
To invite friends please advise us of their details and we will forward them an invitation.

I hope you are able to join us and I look forward to seeing you.

Yours sincerely

Steve Navra
Chairman
NavraInvest Limited

Please note:

A Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) will be made available to all investors prior to the issue of Units in the Funds and it is expected that the PDS will be available at the presentations. Investors should consider the PDS before deciding whether or not to invest and of course, if necessary, investors should take the advice of their financial adviser before investing.

NOTES:

1)
I have launched these funds at the request of my clients, most whom are fed up with seeing their super balances declining, their share values diminishing and are tired of being charged fees by fund managers for the 'privilege' of losing their money'.

2)
The only fees charged will be based on PERFORMANCE in excess of the ASX SP 200 price index, this incudes the administration costs and trailer commission that is paid to introducing Financial Planners. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Document for full detail.

3)
The Funds will be traded using my "DOLLAR COST TRADING" system, as has been successfully employed by myself and many of my clients over many years.

4)
The launch of a share fund for my clients has been a huge undertaking for my group, it is the realisation of a long term goal of mine and finally I can provide a medium into which my clients can safely invest in shares.

Hi All,

The launches are getting close to BOOKED OUT.

If you are interested in attending, please contact my Sydney office ASAP (02) 9087 1888

Regards,

Steve

PS: For these of you who so wanted to chat with existing clients who have achieved Financial Independence, the most of them will be at these functions, and always happy to chat about their achievements.

Hi Steve,
I have already sent you an email for tickets to the Melbourne lauch & so far not recieved a reply. Do i still need to call for tickets or is the email enough to secure tickets?

Regards Tony

Originally posted by Tony
Hi Steve,
I have already sent you an email for tickets to the Melbourne lauch & so far not recieved a reply. Do i still need to call for tickets or is the email enough to secure tickets?

Regards Tony

Hi Tony,

Your Invitation should be in the mail, however I will checkup that this is so on Tuesday.

regards,

Steve

Back