Like pulling teeth ...

Is it just me or is this or is it valid that I'm frustrated due to the amount of time (waited 10mins) and effort required to ask a simple sales inquiry?
I was on forleaseforsale and just wanted to know who they collect the rent from their "managed" service and this is what transpired..

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are not currently in a chat session.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'XXX'

Philip: Hi, with your lease and manage service for residential what type of facilities on accepting rent would you offer to my tenants?
XXX: Hello and welcome to For Sale For Lease Live Person. My name is XXX, how can I help you today?
XXX:
XXX: what do you mean?
Philip: "We collect rent and chasing arrears"
Philip: how do you collect the rent? Do you knock on their door?
XXX: one moment
XXX: we do have property manager who takes care of the rent collection
Philip: thanks, and the way he/she does it is? ...
XXX: yes
XXX: is there anything else i can help you with?
Philip: Sorry, I don't think you understand my question. I'll start again... With the rent collection service you offer, what forms of payment do you accept from the tenants? How do you provide this service IE via an online portal or advising the tenant to setup a direct debit or the before mentioned old fashioned door knock?
XXX: this through direct debit

Last edited:
Outsourcing gone wrong.

the owner of the agency is on this forum and will be interesting to hear his response to this level of service. or did we just get someone sacked.

Back