List of Quality Service People with (Mates Rates)

i concur

I am with Tom and Wylie, on this thread.
I also do not offer discounts as i offer a very reasoable price and excellent service.

Here is a concept for you.
There are a few tradies here on this site and particularly in the Adding Value section who regularly offer their wealth of knowledge, and expertise for nix, nudda, nothing.

I would like to thank those that do, (Craig B, Arms, Wylie, and others) who regularly offer a free service to the users of this site.

FYI- As tradies we regularly quote jobs, and do ot charge for services. Some of these quotes can take anywhere from 1 hour through to a few days to complete.
Thiese quotes are regularly done for free, and often are just for tyre kickers who want to know a ball park price.
Everyonescreaming for a discount-you are already getting one, its called a FREE QUOTE.
What you should be looking for is quality, and service. This usually does come at a premium, but saves you massive amount of pain and headaches.

Craig, Tom, Wylie, keep up the good work guys

Adrien Mamet
www.mametcontructions.com.au

Never a truer word said!!!

As has already been mentioned I don't think it should be as much about gettting a discount but rather reliable tradesman that can be trusted to give value for service. But then again maybe that still is giving a discount as it may be that a tradesman maximises his earning capacity by cutting corners and charging the full rate.

Cheers

Agreed, I don't care about mates rates, I just want recommended, hard working, decent, non rip off tradies!!

I need a gasfitter and plumber asap!!

Back