Looking for a builder and a pool company for PPR North Brisbane

Can anyone recommend a good building designer and builder to build a 2 story house in North Brisbane. We've seen a plan with a project home company but want to make quite a few changes and prefer not to build with them anyway.

We are also looking for recommendations on pool company's.

Thank you

Be very careful "making quite a few changes" to a plan owned by a particular project building company. Law suits have been fought and won against people who have done that.
Marg

Thanks marg4000 - the final plan won't really resemble what the project company offers. Their plan is just our starting point to give the designer a good idea of what we are after. Room sizes for example. We hope someone can then design to our liking. Hope that makes sense ....

Well the designing stage is as good as finished. Moving onto the formal plans next so after recommendations of some builders.

Anyone built recently in Brisbane ?

I've been speaking to two builders, both of whom impressed me.

I would have to scratch about and find their details, which I can do tomorrow because I need to hit the sack now before I fall asleep in this chair...

If you send me a PM to remind me I'll dig out the details.

have a chat to HALD
not sure if they will do north brisbane though

we are building with them at the moment, so far happy with how thing have been going.

they also seem to have good reviews

Back