Looking for a mortgage broker!

Hi Everyone,

A colleague and I are looking for a mortgage broker who deals primarily with investment properties. We are after a someone that would preferably be in the Sydney area. We have some set criteria that the mortgage broker would need to meet;

1. Specialize in building investment portfolios.
2. Preferably have a number of investment properties themselves.
3. Thinks about the big picture. i.e. structuring loans with the next loans in mind.
4. Will compare products using total individual cost, not just the lowest interest rate.
5. Willing to use a variety of lenders.
6. MOST IMPORTANT - must have good communication. i.e. return calls and emails in a timely manner.

If anyone can provide details on a good quality mortgage broker that meets our requirements it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Spend about 10 minutes in the Finance section of these forums and you'll see a couple of brokers who know what they're talking about.

Doesnt necessarily need to be in your city either, just about everything is a phone call or email these days.

Most of the brokers on here would suit your criteria so give a few a call and have a talk to them.

Hi Everyone,

A colleague and I are looking for a mortgage broker who deals primarily with investment properties. We are after a someone that would preferably be in the Sydney area. We have some set criteria that the mortgage broker would need to meet;

1. Specialize in building investment portfolios.
2. Preferably have a number of investment properties themselves.
3. Thinks about the big picture. i.e. structuring loans with the next loans in mind.
4. Will compare products using total individual cost, not just the lowest interest rate.
5. Willing to use a variety of lenders.
6. MOST IMPORTANT - must have good communication. i.e. return calls and emails in a timely manner.

If anyone can provide details on a good quality mortgage broker that meets our requirements it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You've just described most of the brokers who regularly contribute to the forum. As dtraeger2k suggested, look through past posts, in particular in the finance section. Find one or two of us who you think is a good match, then have a chat with them.

Back