Looking For A Way Foward???

This one is for the Brokers amongst us...

I currently have a NAB 30 Day Market Rate Facility that has been in place since mid 2007...

NAB keep telling me that this is the best/only option for my situation??

I would love some input as to better options available...

LVR on original purchase was 69.8% (property is considered com)

current LVR would be around 52-55%

Cheers
Watto

Loan is $390K interest only at Market Rate which is currently 8.740%

8.740 07/2013
8.760 06/2013
9.082 03/2012
8.978 01/2012
8.920 12/2011
9.350 07/2011
8.773 09/2010
6.950 08/2009
9.608 10/2008
11.003 09/2008
10.820 08/2008

The property is located in Youngtown in Launceston..

we mainly cater for emergency accoms...

it is a 16 room boarding style house on approx 1850 sqm consisting of 2 separate buildings the newer front building has 10 rooms with communal kitchen dining lounge laundry and 2 male showers 2 male WC and 2 Female showers and 2 WC.. Besser block and steel deck roof...

5 rooms have their own internal shower and 1 has an internal toilet...

The rear dwelling contains 6 older style rooms all with internal hand basins 2 communal showers over baths 1 WC and a laundry area..

A mix of weather tex sheeting, vertical timber boards and older stucco render with corrugated roof iron...

The rear dwelling also contains a 2 bedroom caretakers residence that has been fully renovated in the past 18 months...

Credit history is excellent as far as i know...

The property is located in Youngtown in Launceston..

we mainly cater for emergency accoms...

it is a 16 room boarding style house on approx 1850 sqm consisting of 2 separate buildings the newer front building has 10 rooms with communal kitchen dining lounge laundry and 2 male showers 2 male WC and 2 Female showers and 2 WC.. Besser block and steel deck roof...

5 rooms have their own internal shower and 1 has an internal toilet...

The rear dwelling contains 6 older style rooms all with internal hand basins 2 communal showers over baths 1 WC and a laundry area..

A mix of weather tex sheeting, vertical timber boards and older stucco render with corrugated roof iron...

The rear dwelling also contains a 2 bedroom caretakers residence that has been fully renovated in the past 18 months...

Credit history is excellent as far as i know...

Sounds like a good earner?

Why the heck are you on a 30 day acct?

Location (youngtown) isn't an issue but the security type maybe. Commercial property/loans are very different to resi - there will be a fair difference in interest rate offered by each lender and also LVR levels.

It is a good little earner...

It was the only thing NAB offered me way back in 2007 and i have been a touch busy/lazy to refinance it...

I would first try negotiating a better product and rate with NAB before looking elsewhere. Long term client with excellent loan conduct are major attributes when negotiating a better rate. Looks like your LVR has dropped as well which should certainly assist.

I would first try negotiating a better product and rate with NAB before looking elsewhere. Long term client with excellent loan conduct are major attributes when negotiating a better rate. Looks like your LVR has dropped as well which should certainly assist.

I've asked a couple of times for a better product... but they keep telling me cos the nature of it they cant move it to anything else??? Then they seem to find a new Acct Manager and shuffle me along...

So time to shake the tree and see...

Do you have equity elsewhere that could be redrawn (at homeloan rates)_ to fund this property? I am sure you have tried or thought of this already but wanted to bring it up.

I've asked a couple of times for a better product... but they keep telling me cos the nature of it they cant move it to anything else??? Then they seem to find a new Acct Manager and shuffle me along...

NAB wont do anything until you waste your time, and a bankers or brokers time and hit them with a discharge

t
arolf

In that case shake away.

Back