Looking for Good PM in Lockridge - WA

Thought I'd post this in a separate thread. Want to know if anyone can recommend a good Real estate agent in the Lockridge area-WA?

Current PM (or lack there of; she went AWOL) is turning out to be extremely unreliable.

have you been thru many PMs? 90% of them are as bad as each other. their licensee milks the rentals, pay's the PM pittance and most of them are over it.

have you been thru many PMs? 90% of them are as bad as each other. their licensee milks the rentals, pay's the PM pittance and most of them are over it.

We've only just purchased the property so this is our first. we've been thinking about going into managing the property ourselves, but i still need to do some more research e.g taxes, etc.

Thanks for your input Ausprop. Judging by your response i'm guessing you manage your own prop?

{snip} (based next door in beechboro!):)

I withdraw my quote about considering above. Looks like its hard to get a good PM these days. Real estate agents are so aggressive when selling you the place once you show interest and its like they forget who you are once settlement has gone through.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was considering them because a house we checked out one day had a sales agent from House smart and he mentioned that if we needed property management they were the ones to call, but I kept thinking to myself that it was just a sales agent advetising their company.
Have you dealt with them before?

I'll give em a call tomorrow and see what their rates are, etc.

I think the usernames Pecan and Burbs are both from the company Housesmart.

We checked out a place that was being sold by above and he mentioned that they are good when it comes to property management, but wasn't sure if he was just advertising the company.

Their website looks good. Looks like you can monitor your IP online. Hmm they got my interest so far....

Back