Looking to rent

Hi everyone,

I realise this is a long shot but....

I'm looking for a house to rent in Sydney (specifically Brighton Le Sands, Monterey, Ramsgate, Sans Souci or Dolls Point).

It should have the following:

3 bedrooms
child safe rear yard
garage for at least 1 car and undercover at the very least for a 2nd car
Modern kitchen with dishwasher
Modern bathroom
Built in's in at least 2 of the bedrooms
Prefer open plan
Not on a main road

I am an excellent tenant! I pay monthly in advance and I have a cleaner to keep the place spic and span. I would like something for around 3 years (possibly longer - I've been in my current place for 5 years).

If anyone knows of anything coming up would you please PM me. There is nothing decent on the market at the moment and it's driving me nuts!

BTW - I'm not in a great hurry as I'm on a very stable periodic tenancy at the moment, but the sooner the better.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Joannak
Good tenants are a treasure and always hard to find.
I suggest you contact all the major REA's in the area, talk to the PM's, get yourself pre-approved with each REA as a highly desireable tenant, and you will be first in line. Some special properties are not advertised, PM's can be very choosy if discerning PO's allow them time to do so. Tenants usually give notice without warning, so it pays to be prepared. Properties and tenancies are turning over all the time in any given area.
good luck.
crest133

Thanks for the response Crest,

I've been a property manager in the area for over 10 years and all my "pull" with the PM's in the area doesn't help if there's not much on the market, or what's on the market is crap, hence the reason for my post. Exploring as many avenues as possible.

Back