Lunch time weekly short catch ups @ Parramatta.

Due to family (& tennis) commitments I can’t attend any of the ‘regular meet ups’. Just wondering if anyone is interested in having a quick meet-up (30-60 mins) while having lunch.

Generally I go for a walk and have lunch in all sort of places (~$10.00 mark) every day at Parra.

PM me with your contact details if you are interested.

Due to family (& tennis) commitments I can’t attend any of the ‘regular meet ups’. Just wondering if anyone is interested in having a quick meet-up (30-60 mins) while having lunch.

Generally I go for a walk and have lunch in all sort of places (~$10.00 mark) every day at Parra.

PM me with your contact details if you are interested.

Yeah most definitely - but only over the weekends - but unlikely to be able to as currently our Saturdays are occupied with PPOR and IP search :(

Yeah most definitely - but only over the weekends - but unlikely to be able to as currently our Saturdays are occupied with PPOR and IP search :(

I got 3 kids under five and my wife works whole Sunday and few evenings. So I prefer to rush home and spend my time with kids during that time. I go out only to play tennis twice a week. That is why I posted the lunch-time meeting as it suits me! :p

Maybe if I change my picture to a Barbie doll then I might get more response :)

Back