Mackay Residential Investment

I do a lot of digging around up there on other projects, and I now have a contact who's sole purpose is finding and negotiating property deals. They send me details of the ones they find to ask if I want in or if know of anyone interested.

Typically they negotiate a decent discount so that in a lot of cases things end up neutral or positive. If anyones interested, and in a position to buy/invest, and would like me to pass on the details to you, PM me with an email address and I can send them on. The two key people doing this are both investors themselves, around $8Mill net worth, and have been doing this for about 20 years.

No I'm not selling the houses, no I'm not receiving a commission from the contact on the ground. They're things I can't do anything with myself otherwise I would, so someone oughta get the benfit I guess!

They're typically new builds either just completed or about to be, your usual 4 bed 2 bath type house. I know Mackay has just announced 11,500 new jobs and a few other things so the area appears to be good. Of course, due dilligence is a must. If you'd like me to forward on details just PM me an email address.

Thanks,
Matt.

...I now have a contact who's sole purpose is finding and negotiating property deals. They send me details of the ones they find to ask if I want in or if know of anyone interested.

The two key people doing this are both investors themselves, around $8Mill net worth, and have been doing this for about 20 years.

Matt, in Qld just as in NSW, to assist buyers in finding & negotiating property deals etc., they need to be licenced.

http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/appoint-buyers-agent.htm
A buyer's agent, like all real estate agents, cannot act for a client until appointed in writing by the client.
Real estate agents must be licensed to work in Queensland.

Are your contacts licenced?

No worries Propertunity.. it was a good question to ask and one I should have confirmed in the first place.

Thanks for your guidance.

Cheers
Matt

Dang. Just realised I wasn't accepting emails and PMs. My bad! If anyone is interested, please feel free (now) to get in touch. I believe there may be some available at present.

Cheers
Matt.

Hi Matt, you are still not recieving PMs

could you please PM me the details of your contact

my mother in-law lives in Sarina, near McKay, so I would be interested to see what is available

thanks

Back