Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Ukraine, 295 dead, 27 Australians dead

http://www.nst.com.my/node/47393

KUALA LUMPUR: INTERNATIONAL investigators probing into the criminal aspect of the MH17 tragedy are looking at the possibility that the Malaysia Airlines jetliner was shot down by another aircraft.

This latest development comes just over a month after international investigators concluded that the Boeing 777-200ER with 298 people on board that crashed in Donetsk, eastern Ukraine, had likely been brought down by a surface-to-air missile.

Central to the latest theory floated by the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) are the testimonies from eyewitnesses and the absence of a smoke trail from the alleged BUK-M1 surface-to-air missile. The missile would have generated a massive smoke cloud upon ignition of its rocket motors, and the contrails would have been visible to the naked eye for about 10 minutes before being dissipated by prevailing winds.

Villagers at the crash site had gone on record and were quoted extensively in the press as saying that they had witnessed ?two explosions in the air and this is how it broke apart (gesturing). And (the fragments) blew apart like this, to the sides?.

Another said: ?There was another aircraft, a military one, beside it. Everybody saw it.?

A third witness said: ?There were sounds of an explosion. But they were in the sky. They came from the sky. Then this plane made a sharp turnaround like this (gesturing). It changed its trajectory and headed for that direction?.

i wonder if Tony will have the guts to apologize to Putin during G20 for all the crap that came out of his mouth.

Maybe Mr Putin has enough problems with the price of Russian Oil going down fast and the revenues that comes in from OIL, myself I think Putin is a very smart Man,or his one line quote,"we did not start this problem"..

Back