Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Ukraine, 295 dead, 27 Australians dead

did i miss something? has the investigation finished?

i wonder what Bishop is smoking

As if anyone takes that bishop scum seriously. shorten said who does putin think he is lol by banning aus goods... can someone remind that clown they voted for sanctions against Russia first, with no evidence Russia copped it.

They can't exactly tell Abbott don't send this scum that doesn't even know her countries history. She is there to press a few buttons that have been pre progammed before her arrival.

And yet they took her and her resolution very seriously, even praised her leadership. But I guess that is all pre-programmed.

You sure you aren't letting prejudices cloud your judgement......

And yet they took her and her resolution very seriously, even praised her leadership. But I guess that is all pre-programmed.

You sure you aren't letting prejudices cloud your judgement......

When you are allied with US,Britain & Co even being as dumb as george bush people listen and agree because you are spinning the same evil and ganging up on others.

Praised her resolution because she is a puppet and couldn't go against anyone in her circle even if she knows someone is in the wrong.

When you are allied with US,Britain & Co even being as dumb as george bush people listen and agree because you are spinning the same evil and ganging up on others.

not sure what agenda you are pushing here, but the world would be one ugly place without that alliance. "spinning the same evil"....wow

not sure what agenda you are pushing here, but the world would be one ugly place without that alliance. "spinning the same evil"....wow

Without the Alliance it would be better for everyone. Almost every part of the world that same alliance is involved in dirty work by aiding or being directly involved in 90% of the conflicts right now. From Europe to the middle east and all the way to africa.

In the western world its war on terror, in aus convicted and known linked terrorists are allowed to leave the country using someone elses passport and collect the dole while behading people. Instead of bishop the scum worrying about what is happening across the other side of the world maybe she should secure aus borders,not send innocent aus soldiers and bring them back in a body bag.

This whole Ukraine is only the first front against Russia if you look closely where Ukraine is not far from this another Front against Russia is about to open up because Russia has interests there.

Instead of bishop the scum worrying about what is happening across the other side of the world maybe she should secure aus borders,not send innocent aus soldiers and bring them back in a body bag.
Whilst we all have our Political sides we support, I think calling any Politician "scum" is going too far, and you do yourself a disservice (at least in my mind)...

Also, last time I looked; Aussies aren't conscripted into the Forces anymore..it is their choice to join and go over there and fight.

I think all the Pollies and Fed cops are doing a great job of securing our borders against terrorist attacks (so far), and in recent times the Abbot Gubbmint has stopped the boats and the drownings.

I don't agree that they're necessarily doing a good job.

I do agree that there's no place for the level of name calling of politicians (from both sides).

But regardless of what BV and I think- that is an attitude which will do absolutely nothing to convince anybody of your viewpoint. On the contrary, it's probably going to alienate many.

In terms of doing a great job, I refer to comparisons with other Countries which experience regular terrorists attacks which have claimed large numbers of innocent lives.

We - so far - are fairly free from that.

It is fair to assume that terrorists are trying to enter our Country on a daily basis via boats and planes etc.

As for the home-grown variety; I don't know.

In the western world its war on terror, in aus convicted and known linked terrorists are allowed to leave the country using someone elses passport and collect the dole while behading people.

I hope that the Feds are actively monitoring all the home-grown idiots.

Do they "let" them go out of Aus to fight alongside other fanatical idiots? I doubt it.

I would think they would, only to use them to lead the Aus (and other Country's authorities) to the terrorists' hide-outs and camps etc.

It's what I would do if I was a Fed and knew about suspected home-grown terrorists who we felt might want to go O/S and join the Jihad or whatever they wish to call it.

Let them leave ANYTIME ....

I would actively encourage that we "let them leave" . (I'd even pay for the air-fare.) It's the "letting them back in" that is my problem. If they feel strongly enough that they actually go and fight another country's war ...then they should go and live there. ....But worse than that we'll probably pay for the lawyers that plead for their "rights" to re-enter Oz. Crazy. Just Crazy. LL

I didn't want to take the debate into the area of the current government's performance. There's things they do well and things they don't. Regardless, that is incidental to the main topic of this thread.

The name calling was directed at both sides of the fence. It goes beyond normal political debate, and a such, is unwarranted.

Also happy that he left using his brothers passport good riddance, but just as he left same way a terrorist could enter. Just because nothing has happened until now doesnt mean it wont in the near future.

Immigration needs to be more active as to who is allowed in, most come under refugee status later become like this fool.

In 1960/70s' England the I.R.A would plant terrorists to establish and integrate into society up to 20 years before the order would be given to act.
Many had raised families and their radical views had softened,however,if and when directed to carry out their atrocities they had very little choice.
Extremely difficult for any government to totally control.

Another crash...this time in Iran. RIP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 64
Back