Managers?

We can look after it for you if you like.

I have some rentals in Milton, and in East BNE, and other far flung places.. hehe..

Give me a call on 3390 1699 if I can help.

asy :D

On a bit of a tangent, I completed the first module of the property manager registration course tonight...hehe, so if you can hold off another month or three maybe I can do it for you!! :D
I'm only just down the road at Coopers PlainS.
Cheap of course!;)
But with good service!!!! Well at least I hope! :confused:

Don't know if I'll even end up working for anyone. Doing this for options really, I figure the info and the qualification won't do me any harm and I'll feel more confident about managing my own IP's.

Of course if there is someone out there who wants to offer a job in this area!!??:D

(How much does the run of the mill PM get per year anyway??)

Originally posted by suggo
Don't know if I'll even end up working for anyone. Doing this for options really, I figure the info and the qualification won't do me any harm and I'll feel more confident about managing my own IP's.

Of course if there is someone out there who wants to offer a job in this area!!??:D

(How much does the run of the mill PM get per year anyway??)

Well, I'm sure the course will help you manage your own properties!!

I have just put on a property manager, and she is fantastic, so you are a little late here!!

the run of the mill PM's wages vary greatly :p, but the award is about $28,700ish per year.

Of course, I understand that your offer to manage goneill's property was in jest, since I am sure that as part of the course they taught you that if you obtain commissions and you don't have a full license, it's illegal... ;)

Have fun with it! I hope the rest of the course goes well!

asy :D

Originally posted by asy

the run of the mill PM's wages vary greatly :p, but the award is about $28,700ish per year.

asy :D [/B]

Yes but suggo wouldn't be just a run of the mill PM would you, what with all this great advice in the forum. A PM on $28,700, as they used to say in Aussie Rules, "I'd like to see that". :D :) :confused:

My PM is the current Australian PM of the Year in First National. She is a fantastic friend, colleague and a true professional in her job, but you don't get them for that figure.

Get into it Suggo, despite some other suggestions Real Estate is a fantastic, rewarding career, I wouldn't want to do anything else. Oh OK, I lied............... pro golfer sounds damn good too I guess. :D

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Thanks for the encourgment folks!:)

Asy, the offer was in jest, although if I do get into the fray LOOKOUT!! I'll be out to set new industry standards of service!! hehe:D

Thanks also Kevin, don't suppose she posts here? or maybe one day I could come and have a chat and pick her brains a little??:) nudge nudge:)
The more I get into it all, the more motivated I am becoming. I have thought of becoming an agent for awhile but wasn't real sure that the selling part would suit me, however the PM role is looking like it is up my alley, so far so good anyway, still I've only just begun.

Originally posted by suggo
Thanks for the encourgment folks!:)

Thanks also Kevin, don't suppose she posts here? or maybe one day I could come and have a chat and pick her brains a little??:) nudge nudge:)

No Suggo she doesnt post here, but you would be extremely welcome to meet us anytime. I am currently surveying every landlord we have by phone (no-one ever completes surveys by letter). On a scale of 1-10 we havent had anyone under 9 yet for their rating of us (Carolyn has to take that credit). We are also doing the tenants at the same time and our only complaint has been a couple of times having problems fixed has been a little slow in their opinion. She really is superb, a wonderful lady, very loyal to me and we are great mates.

Sorry, this wasn't meant as a commercial, I am just emphasising that you would be welcome and she wouldn't mind at all.

Kev

www.nundahrealestate.com.au

Back