Mandurah Rezoned

Some of mandurah has been rezoned while across the street is a house I'm looking at which hasn't.

What the chances of this being rezoned later down the track, maybe 5-10 years?

Anyone had experience with this?

Some of mandurah has been rezoned while across the street is a house I'm looking at which hasn't.

Whats the zoning of both properties? And what sort of area ie close to?

Yeah, from the information provided so far, it could be 0% chance or 100% chance - somewhere in between.

Seriously though, just because somewhere nearby has been rezoned, it doesn't mean that particular place is going to be rezoned the future.

Considering the recently long and drawn out current rezoning, and the fact that Mandurah hasnt got the employment needed to stimulate immigration within city limits, I daresay you are sh it outta luck.

Ok thanks.

I was looking at living in the 14 Kingdom a couple years down the track so if nothing would eventuate from the rezoning it wouldn't bother me to much.

I also asked the RE agent about granny flats and he said the council is quite relaxed on that. Next question would be is there a market for granny flats in Mandurah.

I also asked the RE agent about granny flats and he said the council is quite relaxed on that. Next question would be is there a market for granny flats in Mandurah.

Well that depends on the rental market at the time.

Seems like a waste though if you can actually subdivide the lot - aren't the properties you listed R25?

Why GFs? What's your strategy anyway?

Well if we did put a granny flat on the back I would either live in that or the house.

Just another possibility and weighing up my options.

Back