Mandurah/southern corridor again

Wouldn't this be a good time to buy then in Mandurah if it's bottomed put!? I'm not sure why yadreaming is wanting to sell. I hear that Mandurah is due for a rise, it will upswing soon, so wouldn't it be an opportune time to buy?

It's usually the inner suburbs of Perth that rise in value followed by the middle then the outer suburbs, then the large regionals ie Mandurah isn't it!?

I'm not sure I understand why yadreaming is selling when prices will increase in Mandurah soon. Why hold all that time & not enjoy the growth that will be coming) Is it because there is too much and has been too much volatility in the Mandurah market? Is it because you want to use the funds to reinvest somewhere else that will be more profitable? I'm just trying to understand & learn

Also can someone please give me a brief run down of what has occurred in Mandurah since the boom times of 2004 - 2005 . * Did Mandurah fall back by much afterwards?*

What do you somersofters think Mandurah's CG will be like in the next year or two and how about long term? Is it worth investing in Mandurah in 2014? I was having a look at Lakeland's & it looks a lot more affordable than other areas like success & wellard. Mid to High $300's for a 4 x 2, less if you build.

With the help of depreciation I don't think it will be too NG. Hopefully the rents will spring back soon & vacancy rates go down as well.

Thanks

Back