Meetings in Canberra

Greetings investors !

Would anyone know if there is a social network of property investors in our lovely capital city ? If the answer is NONE.......bugger, would anyone be interested in starting one up.

Thanks
LK

As mentioned, CRIN I believe is still around. But I'm not sure what is happening there. My business commitments have left me with little- well, no- time for other activities.

There's also been meetings recently with others.

we did have a meeting a little while ago - could be time for another one.... not a CRIN meeting, just a casual one.

let's make it somewhere air conditioned though, eh ?

Hi all,

I am the president of CRIN. We are a not for profit organisation which runs investment events for our members.

In our last event we had Harley Dale (Cheif Economist of the Housing Industry Association) and Helen Dent (of the Australian Shareholders Association) come and speak to us and it was a great event.

If you pm me with your emails, I will pass them onto our mailing list.

Hiya,

I believe the WISE Investment organisation (which closely resembles a buyer's agency, from what I have heard) is having a seminar in Canberra on the 24th. Their website seems a little out of date, though.

Might be something worth looking into. Or, perhaps not.

Cheers

James.

I get the impression that the WISE group operates in much the same way as the Investors Club- though I may be mistaken.

Back