MELBOURNE: Investment Structure Course

When:
MELBOURNE: 22 & 23 Feb 2003

Where:
RYDGES CARLTON HOTEL

For further detail please refer to:
www.navra.com.au

There are approximately 10 places still available, please book in via the website / or contact Elizabeth at the Sydney office:

Tel: (02) 9087 1888
Fax: (02) 9087 1877

E-mail: [email protected]

Note from Steve Navra

These are Educational Courses. They are not run to make profits out of the attendance fees.

The discussions and material provided during a Workshop give an excellent basis upon which to independently plan your investments.

I fervently believe that Courses, with huge attendance fees, are run mainly for the profit from running them, rather than to focus on what the education can do for you.

This of course does beg the question, "What is in it for Navra Financial Services?"

Fortunately, and there is no obligation, nine out of ten people from each workshop come back to me for help in structuring their investments. Any charges or commissions I receive are fully disclosed at the time of consultation.

My main business is the running of my own assets. The material I present in the workshops is the methodology that I personally use.

Regards,
Steve

Steve,

I've booked and will be coming down from Canberra for it (only dates suitable for me).

Really looking forward to it too.

Back