Melbourne January 2010 Somersoft Meeting

Hi guys - we're currently building our PPOR and currently researching IPs like crazy, are we welcome to come along and gain some wisdom from the pros?

T&T

+1 for me thanks Y-Man...

Might be a little late, however, will try to get there on time...

Need to have a round table discussion about my problems! LOL :)

Hi guys - we're currently building our PPOR and currently researching IPs like crazy, are we welcome to come along and gain some wisdom from the pros?

T&T

Of course you are ... (probably won;t get much wisdom froma non-pro like me but....:p)

The Y-man

Both Lil and I will be there, too. Looking forward to it :).

I've just seen the diary for today and it looks like my last appointment may run over time. So, we'll both still be there... but, may be a shade late.

Lil has her first day at her new job, today, too. I think that she's looking forward to a 'celebratory' drink already! :eek::D

sorry I cannot attend today Dr just told me I got tonsitis he doesnt know whether its virus or bacteria yet but think its from kissing:eek:(think hes joking as i know him for a long time.....have to skip it to be safe damn i hate to miss this one as i need help with offer.....

Thanks Y-man

Great turn out tonight! Two large tables, lots of new faces and some we haven't seen for a while.

Good to hear new points of view, plans and ambitions, and to have a wide range in ages and experiences.

These monthly meetings are invaluable and to my mind, much better than formal 'school room' type meetings.

See you next time!
Kristine

Thanks everyone who took time out to come along tonight. As Kristine said - huge turnout.

For those that couldn't make it, you missed out on the longest wait for (bistro) food to turn up at tables in the history of humankind (considering we seemingly constituted a major segment of their clientelle tonight)... I think we averaged 1 hour, but schmick's 90+ minute wait for his pie would surely break multiple world records ....:eek: (I assume there was some major issue in the process tonight at the venue - at least we got some drinks on the house, and the staff were apologetic).

Anyway, it was great to see you all and catch up in real life :)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thanks for organising Y-Man, was quite a while since my last dinner. Was good to catch up with some old faces and meet some new people, will try to chat with everyone else I didn't get around to next time!

schmick's 90+ minute wait for his pie would surely break multiple world records ....:eek:

LOL, the highlight of the evening! Least the staff were nice enough to offer us some free drinks and not to forget the friendly SS banter whilst I waited! Hahaha.... Nice pie, though could have been a little more filling! :p

All in all, great to catchup and sorry to those on table 17 that I didn't get to meet!

Back