Melbourne Meeting April 2009 - TUESDAY

Hi All,

I have unilaterally moved the meeting to a Tuesday night for April (sorry, other commitments....).

Date: TUESDAY 28th April
Time: 7pm onwards

Venue:
The Hawthorn Hotel
Booked under "Somersoft'
http://www.thehawthorn.com/the_bistro

Please RSVP to this thread so I can get rough numbers.

Cheers,

The Y-man

have waited for the melb meeting to be on the ballarat side and on a night that i could get there for months now with no luck.... i'm flying back from adelaide tome night, 28th....

have a good night, wish i could be there.

Hi Y man,

Hope it is not too late to reserve one spot for tonight? I will be there around 8.00pm or so.

Regards Jason.

Thank you to all who risked hypothermia and attended the evening.

My apologies for choosing a venue that wasn't exactly quiet..... (Apparently it's TightA**e Tuesday nights with cheap drinks = big Swinburne crowd)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thanks for organising Y-Man. It was good to catch up with everyone regardless of the noise.

It also made me wonder - Was I ever that young!!!!! :D

Chris

Back to the Future

We were all that young...........once :p

Thanks for organising Y-man. It was a maiden dinner for me, I enjoyed meeting some of the Melb crew. :)

Thank you to all who risked hypothermia and attended the evening.

My apologies for choosing a venue that wasn't exactly quiet..... (Apparently it's TightA**e Tuesday nights with cheap drinks = big Swinburne crowd)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Thanks for organizing the event Y-man. Always invaluable exchanging ideas with other investors. When is the next one?

Regards Jason.

Thanks Y-man. Sorry for did not stay long will stay longer next time. After reading for so long finally good to see some of you..
Thanks again
Tracey

Back