Melbourne meeting - October 2013 - Moreland

Hi all, just looking for details on a Melbourne meet? We are in the process of moving down and I would love to meet up with some like minded Melbournians.

We will be moving to the Macedon Ranges but happy to travel into the city (also happy to have it in one of the superb eateries around there ;))

I'm new to Melbourne too, and visited one of the last Somersoft catchups (with Gatherum-Goss couple!). Was great fun.

Next one, I'm there!

Ohhh Y-Man where areeeee you?

I'd be keen for another catch up too, it's been a while.

Usually they're at the end of the month and very informal over dinner and a few drinks.

Many of us are out East, but I'd be happy to venture to the city which will be a little easier for you and also Jen!

Thought it was usually on the first Tuesday of every month, in line with the RBA decision?

I'll be at the next dinner... Should we just do the same venue?

I'm happy with that, they do awesome food there!

There was one we went to a while ago, Sydney Rd I think (can't remember the name of it) that has it's own parking which might be easier.

I'll send Y-Man a message :)

Mitcham works for me,last venue by lil_skater,though i would have liked to attend,it was too far out of the way.

Melbourne cup wouldn't work well for me.

The Sydney Rd place with it's own parking sounds good.

I'm open re dates (got a wedding on the 25th of Oct though). Maybe the second first Friday in November (the 1st)?

Oh gosh! I've stuffed it up for everyone! :eek:

Anyway, this was the place I was talking about (thanks Y-Man) http://www.morelandhotel.com.au/

It's in Brunswick.

First Tuesday of next month is out because of Melbourne Cup, which might make that Friday night (1st) quite busy.

If PP is up Macedon Ranges way, a Friday would probably be best!

Is everyone/most free next Friday perhaps?

Hey all,

I have been keen to meet peeps from here in Melbs for ages.
I live south east, but work in the city.

Anytime this side of Melb Cup suits me
Cant wait to meet

Let's make it Thursday 17th (Lock us in Lil'S!)

Sound like Friday is not good with a few people (inc me at the moment).

The Y-man

Back