Melbourne Meeting - Thursday 14th November

Does these meeting always have to be in inner city and the likes?

They're usually out East, the last few haven't as we've had visitors visiting from out of state.

PT suggested a BBQ next month or so for everyone (which I think is a fantastic idea) so will probably be out East again.

Peastman has organised a site with scheduled meetings to get a little more structure to the events and they vary their locations for everyone :)

They're generally out east because the people who organise are out east.

Anyone is welcome to organise a meeting. If you want to organise a meeting, it can be wherever you like. All you need to do is organise a venue and publish a time and date here. You won't be stepping on mine, or Y-man's or Lil's toes.

Pestman and I were discussing a location for a Christmas BBQ (also out east). We've got a great idea, but should probably make a call or two before committing anything.

Last edited:
Crap!!! My 14yo and 7yo were wrestling on the bed and 14yo fell off hard and oddly onto his lower back. He's lying down, after yet another lecture on wrestling!
He was going to be my babysitter tonight so I'm hoping for a 60 minute miracle.
Sigh!

Hey all, hope you are having a great time. Sorry I couldn't be there tonight - got a bit going on here in HCMC.

Lone Wolf - to answer your question, it's just that over the past few years when we have organised in places like Port Melb or Moreland, it was still mostly the same "Easterners" that fronted. Also tried to organise in the west, but couldn't get an idea of a venue.... (didn't want to randomly choose some dodgy one)

The Y-man

Thankfully Sam chose such a close restaurant!
The light fell centimetres from her head - very lucky indeed - but she was majorly freaked out and took hours to get back to sleep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 70
Back