MELBOURNE - MIG March Easter Meeting

Folks,

it is that time of the year again, maintaining our annual tradition, to have an Easter get together/dinner (good excuse to have a bite to eat & a few drinks). With that in mind, we have managed to confirm a date & a venue for our Easter dinner, details being:

When: Wednesday 28th March
Time: 6.30pm
Where: The Moreland Hotel
Address: 882 Sydney Rd, Brunswick
Booking name: Booking under "Somersoft"
Foods: they have a comprehensive menu (well priced) & you pay for food & drinks as you order them (Note: keen an eye out for the Wednesday night special, may be good, last time it was the sea food basket)
Who: everyone is invited, feel free to bring along family or friends

Now, to ensure we have adequate seating, pls reply to this post if you intend to come along, indicating numbers (ie. coming with husband/wife/kids)... FYI, I have reserved 30 seats (as per previous years), which has been adequate in the past, but by RSVP'ing it would make life easier (in case we need additional seating arranged)...

Cheers,

Manny.

Last edited:
Hiya,

Manny, December seems an odd time of year for an Easter meeting... but, ok. Count me in for one at this stage :)

Cheers

James.

Well, Gerd, it would have been good to meet up and to see some pictures of the beautiful new Grandchild, but Duty Calls and I will be in Sydney all week for ongoing corporate training.

However, I shall be there in spirit - and will make sure that I eat a nice dinner and talk about property investing on Wednesday evening (just for a change!) to share the event long-distance!

Best wishes and see you all at the next event

Regards

Kristine

Unfortunately I cant make it from Geneva for the 28th - have a great evening and think of me - its snowing here. I will certainly be thinking of you all.

I am renting an apartment on the shore of Lake Geneva at a place called Versoix. I travel to work by bus, through tiny swiss villages and skirt the Lake, it is a very pretty trip but takes too long. So I will try taking the train from tomorrow. The rent for a 2 bedroom apartment, fully furnished is 2800CHF, which equates to around $2950 per month. The apartment is on the market for just over $1m Australian. I have amazing views of Lake Geneve and the Alps, currently covered in snow.

The job is fantastic, the people are so welcoming. I am having a great time and earning plenty of money at the same time. :D

Hope to catch up with you all on my return in May.

Regards

Chris

Hi all,

I'm afraid I too won't be able to make it as something else has come up :mad: I hope you all have a great evening and I look forward to the next meeting.

Regards,
Ozi

Hi Manny,

I've been meaning to go to one of these for a while, I should be able to make this one. Please put me down for 3 people.

Regards
Alistair

Back