Melbourne/Vic buyers agent that can help with Ballarat?

Hi all,

Currently looking to make a purchase in Ballarat, wondered if there's any Vic Buyers Agents on here that know the area, or anyone that's used a Vic BA they can recommend that may know the regionals?

Thanks.

Thanks. We spoke with Jake a couple of months back, I don't think he works as far out as Ballarat though, from what we discussed when we met.

Hi Ben, thanks for the contact name. I'll give her a call.

No worries about the previous note, I sent it as an email to your agency address.

Cheers,

Tone.

when I bought in ballarat, I did the research myself, and when I found one I was interested in, I had a friend do the negotiating for me. He works around real estate (commercial I think) but grew up in ballarat, and helps lots of people negotiating, buying at auction etc. He isnt a BA as such. PM me if your interested in speaking to him.

when I bought in ballarat, I did the research myself, and when I found one I was interested in, I had a friend do the negotiating for me. He works around real estate (commercial I think) but grew up in ballarat, and helps lots of people negotiating, buying at auction etc. He isnt a BA as such. PM me if your interested in speaking to him.

Hi tobe, that sounds great. It's pretty much exactly what we are after. We've driven round Ballarat a few times, got a feel for where we'd like to buy, did a lot of "paper research" on what's for sale, we have the budget and finance in place and are ready to make a move but want the help of someone to take the emotion out at the negotiating stage.

Can you please PM me his details and I'll make contact.

Thanks.

done. He helped me buy my first property in ballarat, and Ive arranged finance for some of his family and friends recently where he has taken the lead in negotiating with the agent, or bidding at auction, once they have found the property they like.

Good luck.

Back