Metrosexuals

Hahaha, tom I think we are kindred spirits mate! I too am strongly opposed to gel or any other type of hair product. Although my hair is quite thick and lustrous. Not Fabio level, but it gets the job done.

:)

Yes I used to have thick hair. I turned 36 and it has apparently started shedding. I wonder if its related to my eyebrows now growing at an alarming rate. ;)

Maybe because you're married? Heyo!

I'm 39 and never married and my hair is still going strong. On a scale of 1 to Fabio, I would say I am about a 6.

What the...

I don't recall starting this thread?!?!?!?!

The posts here are the ones I made on another thread...

Thick hair is ok, provided you can back it up on your face and grow a hearty beard.

Hipsters are ruining it for most of us at the moment, but they will subside soon enough.

I dress up and down as required. My usual is quite dressed down though. Think Pj's and socks or boardies and flip flops.

As much as I think it is quite the effort, you are treated very differently depending on how you appear in public. Especially amongst the old school and city dwellers. There are a lot of perks to taking the extra 5 minutes to get ready. So many upgrades and free things.

That said, there is a difference between being acceptably and well dressed to metrosexual. Please refer to below images.

I do love my hair-dressers though. It's half an hour of good laughs with attractive women, great for getting geed up for a good night out. I may or may not have taken some out on dates in the past as well.

Attachments

• metrosexual.jpg
    metrosexual.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 44
  • metro-sexual.jpg
    metro-sexual.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 42
Mush, you might have hit something there.

Yes, that's it!

People have no more worries/gripes under the new Liberal Govt, so decide to discuss any old thing. I get it ! Thanks for the insight :)

I take back what I said.

Agreed Peter, SS has nose dived badly.

So much rubbish being posted it's more like facebook than a property forum.

This is the Coffee Lounge. Such "rubbish" has always been found here - go back 10 years and you'll no doubt find exactly the same type of content in this part of the site.

If I had it my way, office attire for men would be "just cover the sack". None of this ties, suits and pants nonsense. Loincloths were good enough for our ancestors.

Back