Michael Yardney seminar anyone?

Hi all

Is anyone going to the Michael Yardney seminar in Brisbane this Saturday? Would love to meet up if you are going.

Regards
Dave

Gladstone42 said:
Hi all

Is anyone going to the Michael Yardney seminar in Brisbane this Saturday? Would love to meet up if you are going.

Regards
Dave

I'm going. Does that count :D

Thanks for the kind words Geoff.

Like Melbourne and Sydney, Brisbane has sold out - over 200 people - the room can't take any more. It should be a great day.

i went to the one in canberra as well.

it was great to catch up with so many people at once!
i got a fair bit out of it, having only ever spoken to ed on the phone it was great to finally meet him.
i especially like the way michael does his finance! i'd have never thought of that!
my business partner (mel) bought me a ticket to his 3 day workshop in melbourne, so mel and i are now of to sunny?? melbourne for a couple of days. i now owe mel some money, oh well i'll find a way to pay for it. :D

cheers all
shaun

Would anyone who went to the seminar like to share with us what they have learned from it? I unfortunately couldn't make it but I would have loved to hear Michael speak.

Any takers - pretty pl with a cherry on top :D
Ecogirl

Ecogirl said:
Would anyone who went to the seminar like to share with us what they have learned from it? I unfortunately couldn't make it but I would have loved to hear Michael speak.

Any takers - pretty pl with a cherry on top :D
Ecogirl
I don't have time- or the notes- to report anything much at all. But Mr Ed spoke to the Canberra group (unfortunately won't speak elsewhere)- he has a series of short articles on cross-collaterisation available from www.loansapproved.com.au/api - which cover what he said plus a lot more.

Qaz,

It was promoted in the CRIN newsletter this month - are you on the list?

There was a special discount for CRIN members BTW for any Canberran forumites out there who paid full price.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

I don't think im on the list :eek:

I'm very disappointed I missed that. As you are aware, I enjoy attending these events.

Not sure why Michael Yardney is saying that his seminars are booked out as i just got an invitation from him to register for Melbourne....

hkr said:
Not sure why Michael Yardney is saying that his seminars are booked out as i just got an invitation from him to register for Melbourne....

Hi HKR,

The one that was booked out was a 1 day seminar, been and gone.

The invitation you have just received is for a 3 day seminar...many more speakers and at a greater price.

Mrs Bird :)

Made it to the seminar on Saturday. Michael spoke about the state of the market and investing. I took copious notes and was very impressed with his knowledge and presentation skills.

Bill Zheng spoke about finance and thought he was great.

The thrust of the seminar was on property development which if anyone wants to take that path should discuss with Michael and go to his 3 day seminar.

Regards

Platnicka said:
Is any one going to the Michael Yardney's "Real World" seminar here in Melb this June'05?

I am. Does that count :confused:

The reason there has been little publicity about it is that it is virtually booked out. There are 5 places left and we always get a rush in the last week

I know you have heard it before, but its true. 115 people booked so far.

michael

If you are in iterested in Property Development. Why try to reinvent the wheel . Michael has been doing this for years. He has a wealth of knowledge and is well worth listening to.

Regards

Nigel Kibel

propertyknowhow.com.au

buyers advocate Australia and New Zealand

Sorry, I went last year. It was enourmously valuable.

The course comes with CDs (they're sent out some months later). I found these to be an extremely helpful aid in reviewing.

A friend asked me about autcion techniques- about 2 days after I had been listening to the CD on auction techniques. Although the seminar used videos, there was a huge amount of info on auction techniques. Sorry Michael, I did lend him that one CD.

My friend applied those techniques, and bought that property.

Back