Miners revolt against super tax

It's already affecting business in WA ;)

picture.php

Holy crap....

.... knowing what chinese business investment is like, if the above highlighted in bold is indeed possible - i would GUARANTEE that it will happen.
Successful Chinese businesses are ALWAYS looking for loopholes and ventures in which to sink their excess profits as "losses".

I dont like the sound of that at all.

They are selling it back to themselves anyway, thought at a potential (and subsidized) "loss" at this end, there will be profit made at the other end though

Scary init when Rudd and Henry think they are smarter than the Chinese. :eek:

Transfer pricing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of contributions (assets, tangible and intangible, services, and funds) transferred within an organization (a corporation or similar entity). For example, goods from the production division may be sold to the marketing division, or goods from a parent company may be sold to a foreign subsidiary. Since the prices are set within an organization (i.e., controlled), the typical market mechanisms that establish prices for such transactions between third parties may not apply. The choice of the transfer price will affect the allocation of the total profit among the parts of the company. This is a major concern for fiscal authorities who worry that multi-national entities may set transfer prices on cross-border transactions to reduce taxable profits in their jurisdiction. This has led to the rise of transfer pricing regulations and enforcement, making transfer pricing a major tax compliance issue for multi-national companies.

Scary init when Rudd and Henry think they are smarter than the Chinese. :eek:

Transfer pricing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of contributions (assets, tangible and intangible, services, and funds) transferred within an organization (a corporation or similar entity). For example, goods from the production division may be sold to the marketing division, or goods from a parent company may be sold to a foreign subsidiary. Since the prices are set within an organization (i.e., controlled), the typical market mechanisms that establish prices for such transactions between third parties may not apply. The choice of the transfer price will affect the allocation of the total profit among the parts of the company. This is a major concern for fiscal authorities who worry that multi-national entities may set transfer prices on cross-border transactions to reduce taxable profits in their jurisdiction. This has led to the rise of transfer pricing regulations and enforcement, making transfer pricing a major tax compliance issue for multi-national companies.

The scary part is Rudd thinks that he is doing the right thing,everything was looking good a few months ago on some on the lower end miners i had invested in,once Rudd Swans new plans hit the media everything goes down 40%%, Bob Brown is loooking better each day..willair..

Miss me yet?

How's that '"change'' you wanted going?

Attachments

• Miss me yet.jpg
    Miss me yet.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
How's that '"change'' you wanted going?

You cannot turn back time, however much one may want. John is yesterday's man. We move on.

And no history will be made, despite the recent Fed government performance with a first term government being tossed out of office after one (1) term unless Rudd et al perform even worse. Sheesh is that possible?:eek:

If the latest polls are any indication, an ALP 2 party preferred 51-49 point lead in the face of a pretty poor last 2 months, with their primary vote at 35%, is a real indication that the Lib/Nats are not gaining at the ALP's expense. Lib/Nats primary vote has hovered around ~40% pretty much for the past three years.

If people are shifting their vote from the ALP to Greens, in our preferential voting system, they will find themselves in large proportions back to the ALP.

Latest Newspoll

Back