More desirable areas of Traralgon

I have been looking at the Latrobe Valley recently just curious to what areas to steer clear of? Will head out that way to get a feel for the area. Thoughts on other areas in Latrobe such as Moe, Morwell & Churchill would also be appreciated

I own a couple in Churchill. I really like the area, lots of development due to the town centre infrastructure. Monash Uni a great anchor Tennant bringing people through.

There are bad areas though, speak to,the local agents, I believe worse over on the Uni side.

I own a couple in Churchill. I really like the area, lots of development due to the town centre infrastructure. Monash Uni a great anchor Tennant bringing people through.

There are bad areas though, speak to,the local agents, I believe worse over on the Uni side.

Except it's not Monash Uni anymore.

It's Federation University Churchill Campus now.

This would have to be a downgrade; Monash is well known Australia wide, FU is not.

The 'bad' part of Churchill is around Glendonald.

Personally I reckon Churchill was a planning mistake. They should have put the uni in a main centre (eg Moe/Morwell/Traralgon) with better transport connections. Although I think Churchill was going to be a replacement for Morwell but never reached its planned population.

Back